What is Timemine?
Timemine is a graphical desktop front to add and edit time entries in
the project management tool Redmine [http://www.redmine.org]. Timemine
show a daily view of the time entries for the logged in user and a
summary for each day in a tree view. It stays in the background and is
accessible via a tray icon.
• add, edit, delete time entries in the project manager tool Redmine
• user specific view for a day
• summary view for each day in the past
• show insufficent working time in daily summary view
• written in Java with SWT: available for Linux, Solaris, MacOS, Windows
• Linux, Solaris, MacOS, or Windows system
• Java Runtime Environment (JRE) version 1.6 or newer
|Fig. 1: Today time entries tab||
|Fig. 3: Add new time entry|
Timemine is currently under GPL version 2.
If you are interested in development work and the most recent
development version, please contact me.
Note: versions with a character suffix are bug-fix versions.
Note: currently I have no access to a Solaris and MacOS X system where
I can test the Solaris and MacOS X packages.
* fixed possible missing day in week overview
* fixed new update changelog text
* fixed date format in date widget: use format from
* fixed exception when web-browser cannot be opened
* fixed error message when login fail
* added missing image "offline"
* added support to check for newer Timemine version on
* fixed create new issue: typing error, removed debug
* server small fixes
* added rest time button at top right
* fixed show hierachically structured issues
* added tab projects&issues
* added special issue select combo box
* added support for offline-usage
* improved today view issues
* added auto-refresh time window
* improved handling sync errors
* many bug fixes...
* fix missing image filter.png
* improve move time entry
* support SSL
* improved add/edit time entries
* improved caching of Redmine server data
* added sum to daily tab
* added environment variables TIMEMINE_NAME, TIMEMINE_PASSWORD
* many clean-ups
* initial release: first published version of Timemine
Any feedback is welcome. Please send an email to:
Back to top